Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Versatile Blogger


M at Betty Crapper has given me the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much for this honor :o)

The guidelines for accepting this award are... 

Thank the person/people who gave it you
Tell 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic

Here are 7 things about me that you probably didn't know about:

1. I was born and raised in Germany

2. I have 3 dogs (1 Golden retriever, 1 Labradoodle, 1 Cocker Spaniel)

3. I'm left handed

4. I didn't eat fresh tomatoes till about 10 years ago

5. I love to play Guitar Hero

6. I hate spiders, cockroaches etc., but love lizards, especially the geckos in my garden

7. I don't like crowds

Here are 15* awesome blogs (in no particular order) that I found not too long ago and absolutely look forward to reading their posts:











* I realize I'm only giving you 10 blogs instead of the 15 but believe me when I say those 10 make up for it. Please check them out, each and everyone of them is incredible and puts a lot of hard work into their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank Susi. Es freut mich sehr, dass ich auf der Liste Deiner awesome Blogs stehe.
    Liebste Greusse
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Susi! I will post about this next week. I'm going to be out of town for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Share!

    First off, congratulations on this post. If You are searching for latest government jobs in India. Vacancysquare provides you upcoming government jobs information like - Railway, Police, Banking Job, Defense, SSC, UPSC, UPSSSC, teacher jobs and other department for state and central government job. This bucket list for you to know the right jobs detail.

    This is really awesome but that's what you always crank out my friend. Reading your story got my face leaking and my heart singing. Find qualification based government job and vacancies with employment news at: "www.vacancysquare.com". Also check govt jobs, private jobs, latest jobs, teacher jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs, police jobs, UPSC jobs, SSC jobs, UPSSSC jobs, sarkari result with employment news.

    Great posts we can share to our users. Check the latest government job vacancies, upcoming government Indian jobs, latest notifications for government jobs, today government jobs notifications or sarkari naukri now. Just visit our website www.vacancysquare.com to get your dream job notification today.

    Get a complete information about Government jobs in India, Latest jobs in India, admit card, exams, results, answer key, admission and syllabus of Govt Indian jobs.

    If you are interested in free guest post, advertising with us, writing for us and paid guest post service to contact us & about OR visit on our job notification portal www.vacancysquare.com.

    All the best, I’m excited to watch your journey! Keep it works and share your amazing thoughts.

    Great share and thanks again for the mention here,

    Thanks and Regards!
    Priya Singh.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails