Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Versatile Blogger


M at Betty Crapper has given me the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much for this honor :o)

The guidelines for accepting this award are... 

Thank the person/people who gave it you
Tell 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic

Here are 7 things about me that you probably didn't know about:

1. I was born and raised in Germany

2. I have 3 dogs (1 Golden retriever, 1 Labradoodle, 1 Cocker Spaniel)

3. I'm left handed

4. I didn't eat fresh tomatoes till about 10 years ago

5. I love to play Guitar Hero

6. I hate spiders, cockroaches etc., but love lizards, especially the geckos in my garden

7. I don't like crowds

Here are 15* awesome blogs (in no particular order) that I found not too long ago and absolutely look forward to reading their posts:











* I realize I'm only giving you 10 blogs instead of the 15 but believe me when I say those 10 make up for it. Please check them out, each and everyone of them is incredible and puts a lot of hard work into their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank Susi. Es freut mich sehr, dass ich auf der Liste Deiner awesome Blogs stehe.
    Liebste Greusse
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Susi! I will post about this next week. I'm going to be out of town for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. You really help me out my friend, thanks ! For more information about friv game, visit
    friv games 4
    friv 6 jogos
    friv 5 games
    friv 10

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails